ph33r FlmGrldChcknSndwchC ph33r FlmGrldChcknSndwchC

To Good For This World

This is what I imagine heaven is like

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Perfect

This movie truly captured the essence of Super Smash Bros in a way that I've been trying to perceive for years now. Words cannot describe how truly amazing this flash movie is, so I shall let the images contained in this 673.7kB of pure excellence do the talking.

Madness Neurosis Collab 3 Madness Neurosis Collab 3

I'm sorry...

I didn't realize that you lacked the ability to comprehend sarcasm in a way that could possibly be beneficial to yourself. My original review:

I'm sure glad you used an original idea that hasn't been beaten to death countless times and you were able to pull it off in a way that looked very professional and made sense...Oh wait...

The 'everything is written out for you' version:
Yes I realize that this was a tribute flash, but don't you think it's time for you to stop? This idea of a Madness tribute flash has been beaten into the ground for so long that no matter how good (which this is not) a tribute will be, it'll still be mindless repetitive mush that has been seen at least a dozen times before.

Now to cover the professionalism. Maybe half of the people in this collab used sound, giving the impression that these were not only silent guns, but also the bodies they were hitting made no noise either. Most of the .fla's were not original, some of the parts ended abruptly, and other parts lacked any sort of semblance to any kind of typical Madness-esque fighting.

As far as making sense goes, this collab would have been better off as individual animations. None of the parts even remotely flowed into each other and many ended abruptly. Even if the characters had been the same throughout it would have looked less like a random mish-mosh of crappy violence. But instead it looked as if a child with severe ADD had tried to make a story but he kept changing his mind as to who the main character, the bad guys, and even the choice of weapons were.

So there ya go. A review that, had you been able to read and interpret English properly, showed what I thought you could improve upon in a single sentence, now takes up 3 paragraphs. Enjoy.
Also I would like to point out that saying 'fuck' alot is really cool and you should probably do it more.
Also also, does anyone know if there's any way to mark review responses as abusive? A good 75% of this guys responses are way more 'abusive' than any of the reviews.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Littleluckylink responds:

Collabs aren't supposed to follow with a storyline, they don't have to. And I really wish all these fucking people would stop addressing the other fucking reviews.
Read the review guidlines.

Astrododge Astrododge

Anal Lube

lololol anal lube lolololol

10/10 for the anal lube

94 Hours(Cover) 94 Hours(Cover)

Amazing Cover

This was a pretty amazing cover, the drums and guitar (except in a couple places) were dead on, good job. Are you considering doing other AILD covers, if so you should do Forever, or Meaning In Tragedy. And yeah...rock on \m/(>.<)